skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Página principal
Subscribe:
Positive Action 2A
Labels
Addictions
(10)
Nutrition
(13)
Personal Inventory
(17)
Positive Action
(1)
Recording
(3)
REFLEXIONS
(2)
Windows Live
(1)
martes, 10 de enero de 2012
Arantza
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Popular Posts
My Reflections About the Course
Write a comment about the things you learned about the course, things you liked or disliked (projects, book, informationgiven), and suggesti...
(sin título)
Carlos Velver
I achieved some goals but not all of them. I achieved those I tought were the most important and I' ll achieve the other ones... Carlos ...
Renata Lomeli
2012 Goals *Got a boyfriend *Pass the year *Socialize more and meet new people *Travell all around the world *Meet Harry Styles (1D) *Buy a ...
Francisco And Renata
Three things I learned doing my nutrition: 1.- Anorexia has 3 different types. -Anorexia symptom -Anorexia nervosa -Anorexia mirabilis
Gustavo & Abelardo
Three things I learned from my project Bigorexia is written with "b", not with "v". It is also called muscle dysmorphia...
Rafael Neri Zilli
I have reach my emotional goal, about my intellectual goal I'm on it, i still have to stop talking too much in class, and i think i woul...
Rafael Neri Zilli + Alondra Quintanar Pérez
RAFAEL + ALONDRA presents LSD
frida y arantza
(sin título)
i will change all my inventory for this new year, i want new goals in this year.
Blogroll
Con la tecnología de
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(61)
►
octubre
(3)
►
junio
(1)
►
mayo
(8)
►
abril
(22)
▼
enero
(27)
Ximena Mendez
Arantza Del Rosario
Daniela Fabbri
Jesus Reyes and Paco Grajales
Andrea Lagunes
Gustavo Silva & JuanP. Miralrio
Carlos Velver & Angel Luis Fernández
Alcohol Sofia Ramos & Renata Lomeli
frida ricardes and sofia altamirano
Andrea Lagunes y Daniela Fabbri Addictions
Rafael Neri Zilli + Alondra Quintanar Pérez
Arantza
Cocaine:Abelardo Burgueño y Francisco M.
Carlos Velver
Angel Fernandez
The last year I achieve almost all of my goals. I ...
Andrés Beceiro
Amira-Lissy
i will change all my inventory for this new year, ...
Renata Lomeli
Sofia Ramos
amira palafox
I think that I would change the personal inventory...
Rafael Neri Zilli
Jesus Reyes
Gustavo Silva & Juan Pablo Miralrio
Addictions
►
2011
(2)
►
noviembre
(2)
About
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario